This subdomain serves shortened image URLs
If you see anything on this site that you believe infringes your copyright rights, you may notify me by sending the following
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed. IMPORTANT: you must have a registered copyright for the work, or at least have filed with the Copyright Office (http://www.copyright.gov/eco/) an application to register a copyright for the work. DMCA notifications based on unregistered works are not valid.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authroized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
- Instructions on how I may contact you: preferably email, but also address and phone.
You can contact me on any means listed on my Contact page, but would prefer email.
You can find proofs of my identity and my PGP public key on Keybase.